Effective hinterland transportation with simulating container movements: Rail & Ports
Nowadays increasing freight movements over origins and destinations makes finding an optimize method, important. Hinterlands points are one of strategic logistics locations. which links water and land transportation. loading and unloading in origins and destinations consume noticeable amount of time. in my research the aim is to find an effective way of process by help of simulation and mathematical modeling.
- Management of Logistics & Transportation , Iran University of Science and Technology (IUST), Tehran, TSL lab
- Working on logistics simulation and optimization of hinterland transportation.
- Risk Analysis, Iran University of Science & Technology
- Workshop, Enterprise Dynamics, Iran, TSL lab, May 2017
- Workshop, PTV Viswalk, Iran, TSL lab, May 2017
- Risk analysis of stationary rail cars containing hazardous materials; A Case Study
- Co-Authored by Dr. Bagheri
School of Railway Engineering Iran University of Science and Technology Narmak, Tehran, IRAN, 1684613114
Weekday: 8am to 4pm Thursday,Friday: closed