TRB Webinar: Tool Demonstrations for Airport Terminal
Planning and Design
- Matthew Lee, Landrum & Brown
- Joel Hirsh, Hirsh Associates, Ltd.
- Peter Mandle, LeighFisher
- Gavin Duncan, LeighFisher
Moderator: Craig Leiner, Massachusetts Port Authority
- PART 1: Using the terminal model spreadsheet tool from ACRP Report 25: Airport Passenger Terminal Planning and Design, Volume 2: Spreadsheet Models and User’s Guide
- PART 2: Using the Quick Analysis Tool for Airport Roadways (QATAR) from ACRP Report 40: Airport Curbside and Terminal Area Roadway Operations
- PART 3: Question and answer session
The first 60 minutes of the webinar will be for presentations and the final 30 minutes will be reserved for audience questions.
At the end of this webinar, participants will be able to:
- Discuss how to use spreadsheet-based tools to assist in the terminal planning and design decision-making process.
To ensure that you receive notices about upcoming webinars, please subscribe to the TRB Transportation Research E-Newsletter.
This webinar is sponsored by the Airport Cooperative Research Program. There is no fee to attend this webinar.
Continuing Education Units for Accredited Airport Executives
The American Association of Airport Executives (AAAE) is making 1.5 Continuing Education Units (CEUs) available for A.A.E. If you are an A.A.E. and would like to apply for CEUs for this webinar, visit www.aaae.org/ceu. For questions about A.A.E. continuing education units, please contact email@example.com.
American Institute of Certified Planners Certification Maintenance Credits
This webinar is pending approval by the American Institute of Certified Planners for 1.5 Certification Maintenance Credits. Please make sure that you register for this session and log-in using the link that TRB provides to your email account. We use this as your record that you attended this session. TRB only maintains the records of attendees who use their email address to log into the webinar, and cannot verify attendance of individuals who view the webinar without personally logging into the session.
To report your CM credits, visit www.planning.org/cm
1. Login using your ID# and password
2. Select My CM log
3. Select Add Credits
4. Under Browse you have the option of searching by Date, Provider, or Distance Education and using the search box to type in the name of the event or activity and clicking go
5. A pop-up box will appear. If this is a multi-part event you will have the option to select from a list of activities
6. Please rate, add a comment (optional), and click on the Ethics statement and answer
7. Click submit and the CM credits should appear in your CM log
If you have problems reporting your CM credits or have general questions about the CM program, please contact AICPCM@planning.org.
Registration questions? Contact Reggie Gillum at RGillum@nas.edu.